Whether you boil it, steam it, roast it, grill it, smoke it or POP it, corn is a staple on the table and a welcome sign that summer is here!
Happy National Corn on the Cob Day!!!
Enjoy some corny corn jokes…they will SHUCK and A-Maize you!
- What did the farmer say when someone complimented him on his corn harvest? Aww, shucks!
- What do you call a single, solitary kernel of corn? A unicorn!
- What did the baby corn call his dad? Pop corn!
- Why did the corn stalks hold a ceremony in honor of the scarecrow? To corn-gratulate him for being out standing in their field!
- Who is the corniest baseball player of all time? Ty Cobb!
- What did the cornfield say when it heard rain coming? That’s music to my ears!
- What happened to the football team that practiced in a corn field? They got creamed!
- What do you call a pair of cornstalks that are best friends? Ear buds!
- Did you know there’s an app for corn growers? It’s made in Sili-corn Valley!
- Did you hear about the corn stalk that changed careers? He went into a different field!
Leave a reply →