June is Men’s Health Month, which means it is all about the fellas.
During the month, wear BLUE for your BOYS and help bring awareness to health issues they face and encourage them to live longer and healthier lives!
DID YOU KNOW??? *
- On average Men live about 5 YEARS less than women
- Men have a higher death rate for most leading causes of death including cancer, heart disease, diabetes and suicide
- Approximately 30,000 men in the U.S. die each year from prostate cancer
- Men make 1/2 as many physician visits for preventative care than women
- Men are more likely to be uninsured than women
- 1 in 2 men will develop cancer
Eat right. Exercise daily. Visit the doctor. Stay healthy. Stay strong.
Leave a reply →